India / India / / Mumbai
#: 96242-en_US / 96242
ABOUT THE JOB:
Are you a problem-solver interested in defining the future of marketing analytics in partnership with the world’s largest advertisers, social media, and tech companies? If you are an intellectually curious and creative individual always looking to tackle the next challenge then the Global Analytics Incubator at Nielsen is the place for you!
As the largest independent global outcome measurement provider with measurement across 50 countries spanning all major consumer verticals, Nielsen is uniquely positioned to drive the future of outcomes measurement by building on a set of solutions that is unmatched.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a highly motivated person to own client delivery for the Global analytics incubator in Europe.
Thought Leader: Be an Analytical Thought Leader for the organization — Proactively anticipate client needs and “pain points” and look to creatively problem-solve from that perspective.
Client Leader– Grow client engagements by understanding client’s business objectives, and creatively packaging the best solutions that drive meaningful insights, tell integrated stories, and drive business outcomes.
Project Leader: Guide a team of highly skilled analysts using cutting-edge analytical techniques to answer our clients most pressing questions and deliver meaningful insights in a timely fashion.
- 5+ years of experience within the Marketing Research/Marketing Analytics Industry.
- Familiarity and proficiency, particularly on the technical side, with various standard marketing research statistical techniques (e.g., Marketing Mix, Price/Promotion, Attribution Modeling).
- Passion for customer service and relationship building. Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, results driven work environment
- A problem-solver with flexibility, independence, resourcefulness and a strong sense of intellectual curiosity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to instill confidence with internal stakeholders and clients
- Strong project management skills with great accountability and attention to detail.
- Model the Nielsen Values at all times – Growth, Inclusion and Courage
ABOUT THE TEAM:
As a member of the Global Analytics Incubator every day is a new and exciting challenge. Working closely with the world’s largest advertisers, publishers, broadcasters, and agencies we are defining the future of analytics and marketing outcomes measurement. This team is high growth, high energy, and high performing. Come build something new at a global scale, on the cutting edge of the industry.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!