North America / United States / NY / New York City
Client Service & Sales
#: 109194-en_US / 109194
Manager, Client Solutions – 109194
Client Services and Sales – USA New York, New York
As a member of the Meta Platforms (formerly known as “Facebook”) account team, this role is dedicated to selling and servicing Meta Platforms, the largest global social platform and an industry leader in digital media and technology. Meta is considered one of Nielsen’s strategic accounts, and is also a Global Growth Partnership. The Meta account team works across Meta’s key functional teams including Marketing Science, Sales, Product, Marketing and others.
This position will be responsible for working with the Facebook CBP to develop and execute the account plan and strategic approach, to drive YoY revenue growth and to develop a deeper commercial relationship. The Meta Platforms Manager, Client Solutions is an individual account management role and will work closely across various internal partners including Product Sales, Marketing, Product, Operations and others, with a focus on new business opportunities, pipeline expansion and revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong digital media background and a proven track record of business success. This individual should have strong leadership skills, the ability to build strong customer relationships, and comfort working with a dynamic client and a constantly changing industry environment.
- Facilitate the on-going development & management of a global strategic account to proactively identify new opportunities to drive greater value and expand engagement beyond current business.
- Lead, coach and motivate a team of emerging sellers, based across US time zones.
- Build trust-based relationships with key contacts at the client; strive to independently build deeper and wider relationships within and across client organization by building a comprehensive understanding of client and marketplace and leveraging prior experience and client service acumen.
- Identify and manage mutually beneficial opportunities to partner with the client, including new products and data integrations.
- Present opportunities to help clients grow our business through consultative selling and solid negotiating skills; grow revenue through sales of incremental products within an established client base.
- Manage internal & external stakeholders through complex/technical data integrations
- Experience in driving and managing internal cross functional teams (product / legal / tech / SLT-level) is required to execute against client objectives.
- Secure contract renewals by structuring, negotiating and closing complex deals.
- Conduct client meetings to build and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction across all subscribing products.
- Articulate an excellent understanding of each product and solution, and how the data can be used to improve client’s business performance.
- Be educated on media ecosystem and Nielsen’s and client’s competitors to ensure Nielsen drives the best strategic outcomes for Nielsen and the client
- 3-5+ years of business development / sales experience in digital media, ad tech or related industries
- Proven track record of delivering sales performance
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills to translate complex concepts into concise yet informative messaging for clients.
- Knowledge of Nielsen’s measurement solutions including Nielsen’s digital solutions, as well as strong Excel, PowerPoint skills, and Google suite capabilities
- BA or BS Degree
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: CA – San Francisco, , ,
Travel: Yes, 25% of the Time