North America / United States / NY / New York City
Client Service & Sales
#: 95882-en_US / 95882
Manager, Client Solutions – 95882
Client Services and Sales – USA New York, New York
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen is looking for an Manager, Client Solutions focused on building new relationships across media companies and sports leagues/teams. The responsibilities include working with the marketing team on demand gen campaigns and converting incoming leads to opportunities. Additionally, in this role you will develop more targeted outreach through email campaigns, social media and other touchpoints to increase awareness and interest in Nielsen audience measurement solutions.
In this role, you will also develop analyses that showcase the application of Nielsen audience data to solve various business needs. You will also serve as a product expert on behalf of Nielsen’s National TV solutions – linear, streaming, SVOD, VOD, etc. – supporting account management teams as they pursue renewals and cross-sell opportunities. You will work closely with your manager and the greater business development team to ensure that revenue targets for your product lines are pacing well between new business pipelines and renewals.
With Nielsen’s upcoming developments toward Nielsen One, we are modernizing our panels, platforms and products to create a single, cross-media currency that allows clients to buy and sell across linear and digital platforms seamlessly. In this role, you will support discussions on this solution suite as it progresses from a vision to the new currency of the media ecosystem.
Grow revenue with media companies and sports leagues/teams
Increase awareness of Nielsen solutions in whitespace areas
Equip Nielsen account management teams with the product knowledge to convert new clients or upsell existing clients
- Using Salesforce, respond to contacts interested in Nielsen information. Convert leads to opportunities.
- Renewal tracking and alerting account teams to initiate discussions.
- Support the sales process from prospecting, to negotiating and closing contracts.
- Ideate on new ways to improve our sales processes
- Support the transition of new business to appropriate account management teams for ongoing servicing, cross-sell and renewal.
- Lead discussions with clients and prospects on behalf of your product set.
- In collaboration with product marketing team, develop and refine presentations to address the interests/needs of varying personas
- Develop and deliver impactful proposals tailored to the client’s business needs.
- Answer client questions relative to products effectively and in a timely manner.
- Develop solid understanding of each product and solution, and how the data can be used to improve business performance.
- Attend client and industry-specific meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years experience in a revenue-focused business development or sales or sales support role. Experience at a studio, TV network, digital publisher or league preferred.
- Contacts in research/analytic/marketing roles preferred.
- Strong knowledge of television and cross-media research/analytic systems.
- In-depth understanding of Nielsen data – usage and methodology
- Ability to grasp new concepts easily and be able to present them in a simplified manner to clients.
- Proven experience collaborating with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Outgoing and confident individual who is comfortable presenting to senior executives
- Domestic travel – up to 20% but only after current COVID restrictions are lifted and Nielsen employees are able to return to their respective offices.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: Remote, , ,