North America / United States / CA / Los Angeles
Client Service & Sales
#: 98009-en_US / 98009
Manager, Client Solutions – 98009
Client Services and Sales – USA Los Angeles, California
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Client Solutions Manager works on an account team dedicated to managing the day-to-day relationship with multiple networks within the Disney account. In this role, the incumbent is primarily responsible for day-to-day client service, providing support for accounts and client relationships, and identifying potential opportunities for the client to subscribe to new products and solutions that address key client issues/needs related to all facets of linear/digital/multi-platform program and ad sales research.
The scope of the Manager, Client Solutions function ranges from in-bound calls/emails and addressing linear and digital ratings and advertising data inquiries, understanding consumer viewership behaviors across screens, and maintaining knowledge of Nielsen’s Total Audience and NielsenONE products. The Manager, Client Solutions will be both client-facing and have the ability to develop strong internal partnerships to deepen his/her understanding of Nielsen’s full suite of products and capabilities. The Manager, Client Solutions will take ownership over a significant portion of managing both the client relationship and internal/external projects and relationships in support of client networks.
The ideal candidate should be prepared to act as a teammate within Nielsen’s National Media organization with a willingness to share ideas, learn, and collaborate as is part of the Nielsen culture. The ideal candidate will possess robust written and oral communication skills, an ability to adapt to the needs of our dynamic environment, and a strong response orientation. He or she will have an intellectual curiosity and passion for data, the ability to build and hone key relationships both internally and externally, and an enthusiasm for media, research and the entertainment industry.
The Disney Client Solutions team has a revenue target of $186 million for 2021, with an additional 6% growth anticipated for 2022. Revenue responsibility is shared across the team, with a strong focus on collaborative problem-solving and new business generation. The Manager, Client Solutions plays a critical role in our team’s success.
- Direct responsibility for select networks and business divisions across The Walt Disney Company.
- Support team members in managing other areas of the account.
- Resolve all client issues in a proactive and timely manner.
- Communicate and prioritize client requirements.
- Conduct client meetings to build and maintain relationships.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Nielsen’s products and solutions, and how the data brings value to clients’ businesses.
- Expand client relationships beyond traditional research groups and networks to grow revenue, with a heightened focus on streaming services and platforms
- Effectively advocate internally for client needs and manage client requests — big and small, tactical to strategic — with colleagues across the organization to drive value and deliver solutions to clients
- Answer client questions relative to product updates and product information effectively and in a timely manner.
- Draft client presentations that tell a story by translating data into key insights.
- Identify opportunities and develop proposals that address the client’s core business issues.
- Be a liaison between all the internal partners at Nielsen and external clients.
- Attend client- and industry-specific meetings.
- Sales administration – maintenance of opportunity pipeline and contract management.
- Engage in other responsibilities as needed.
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Background in media, preferably from a media agency, media company, media measurement company, or Nielsen Emerging Leaders Program
- Experience with linear and digital media planning & buying preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively and build a strong network.
- Critical thinking skills to analyze and resolve complex problems.
- Acts proactively and manages multiple priorities.
- Ability to work West Coast hours (Not required to be located on West Coast)
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Los Angeles,California
Secondary Locations: Remote, , ,