India / India / / Mumbai
#: 85083-en_US / 85083
Manager, Enrichment – 85083
Gracenote – India Mumbai, Maharashtra
ABOUT THIS JOB
- Manages execution of processes / procedures to ensure delivery timeliness and quality.
- Creates / manages capacity plan for processes and projects managed.
- Plans optimal enrichment schedules and minimizes overtime.
- Works to ensure productivity plans are delivered as defined.
- Ensures Enrichment team executes roles as defined.
- Manages escalations and emergencies to ensure business continuity.
- Ensures Enrichment team follows standard operating procedures, escalation policies, business policies.
- Plans continuous improvement based on analysing emergency and other discrepancy cases.
- Analyses data and based on this, plans and improves processes within the team. Familiar with global processes and has valuable input for improvement. Ready to implement global practices locally.
- Communicates and executes organizational vision.
- Creates transparency in performance of editors.
- Manages associates goals/expectations, performance reviews, Performance Improvement, celebrates achievement.
- Manages talent and progress of individuals. Promotes positive team work.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the assigned products and projects, including: supervision of production staff, quality assurance and coordination & communication with clients, and other horizontals and departments.
- Plans if necessary, company/department objectives and missions.
- Participates in the development and establishment of policies, plans, schedules and procedures for the department
- Responsible for the Editorial teams under Enrichment
- People management – sets overall direction for the teams. Responsible for day to day management of the teams including BAU and projects. – Planning resources, implementation strategy, scheduling and coordination of projects and overseeing implementation.
- Quality control planning – Ensures quality checks are performed
- Process implementation
- Process improvement
- Manages associates goals/expectations, performance reviews, Performance Improvement.
- Plans if necessary, company/department objectives and missions, coaching and day-to-day interaction as to the progress of the group and the individual associate and promote positive team work.
- Participates in the development and establishment of policies, plans, schedules and procedures for the department.
- Promotes positive interaction and collaboration across horizontals to promote efficiency and quality.
- English language both written and spoken.
- Experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 3 year people management experience
- Eight years related experience with 3 – 5 years in a supervisory capacity
- Strong human relation skills (verbal and written) are necessary to interact with department personnel, peers, superiors, marketing and clients
- Ability to identify problems, determine root cause(s) & make recommendations to resolve with some supervision
- Identifies opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, including making suggestions to improve department processes
- Maintains composure when under stress, makes ethical decisions in line with the business values and objectives, accepting of others’ views
- Perceived as a leader by others, persuades and negotiates effectively, focuses on win-win outcomes Exudes the Nielsen values
- Takes accountability of self and team (behaviours, timelines, etc…) Drives accountability with team
Gracenote provides metadata to the entertainment industry – sports, music, video, TV. You see Gracenote Video data every time you turn on your TV or stream on-demand programming. We’re a data company that works with data you, your friends and your family use every day.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action.
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world’s hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra