Greater China / China / / Shanghai
#: 99387-en_US / 99387
ABOUT THE ROLE
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Analysts get pretty close, they turn millions of data points into useful information & insights that help our clients to make better decisions on their marketing mix and achieve superior results. Be part of the future and join in on one of the major transformations in the market research industry with the integration of big data and classic marketing mix analysis.
- Understand client’s business questions and objectives as well as the business context in which those clients operate
- Request data from external and internal stakeholders, confirm data definitions, and resolve questions about data with clients and their media agencies
- Translate technical concepts into client language
- Lead internal and external meetings, and engage client stakeholders and leadership team
Guide and support the team for data collection, processing and quality checking
Generate data-related hypotheses and insights
Assist in managing project timelines, and plan team project assignments
Ensure effective and timely delivery of project work
Build and maintain effective contacts with other departments to ensure the efficient and effective use of resources
Take accountability for obtaining complete data on time, for processing data accurately and for meeting delivery deadlines
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- 4-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in managing cross projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or other related disciplined. Master degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of modelling is a plus.
- Proficient in at least one statistics languages like Power BI, SAS, R, Pythons
- Good oral and written communication skills and fluent in English
- Solid proficiency of decision making and problem resolutions skills
- Passion for results with a challenger mind-set
- Able to manage multiple taslks and work under pressire
- Team player with good people management skill
ABOUT THE TEAM
Global Product, Technology & Operations supports Nielsen Media’s growth strategy by enabling positive client and market solutions. Our Operations Team is in a unique position as the center of data collection, analysis and delivery. We deliver outcomes with the highest quality and integrity standards in an agile and transparent way while standing by our Nielsen values. #LI-JS2
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Shanghai