India / India / / Bengaluru
#: 104967-en_US / 104967
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Manager Operations – Production, this role is responsible for looking at end to end delivery of daily Operational activities, brand exposure and evaluation using the Social Media, TV and other OTT platforms for sports or non-sports-based content products for millions of customers around the globe.
- Manage a team of 80 to 100 analysts and Team supervisors across multiple shifts to deliver production priorities
- Looking at client needs and creating project plan by assimilating information from Client Service Team
- Work with TLs on process improvement strategies for operational excellence across projects and focusing on Cycle time delivery
- Improve quality by incorporating multiple process checks which can be replicated in other teams across Nielsen sports
- Focus on productivity data for various projects and makes the appropriate changes in production goals, and objectives responding to current status and conditions
- Ability to demonstrate & able to translate business strategy into day-to-day delivery
- Focus on increasing DE&I for inclusive performance and growth
- Look at work culture and wellbeing of the associates and team reporting to AM
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- Focus on training and developmental needs within the team
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or management will be added advantage
- Should have 8+ years of work experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Managing performance and Talent Development
- Analytical in nature and solution providers for complex issues
- Dealing with complexity, analyzing information, and implementing company vision
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strategic planning and driving change initiatives
- Backoffice/ transaction services experience is a must
- Should have handled a team size of at least 80 members for more than one year
- Understanding of quality and process improvement methodologies such as six sigma and concepts of quality check
- Team Management skills and handling complex operational issues
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Proven work experience as a Manager managing large team size
- Decision making & time management skills
- Ability to guide and Mentor the team members
- Ability to analyse complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Financial planning and strategy with process improvement inclination
- Responsible for Business Continuity
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Sports is the leading source of sports measurement and analytics around the world, with solutions spanning cross-platform media valuation, fan insights, and digital and social analysis. Only Nielsen provides a comprehensive, fair playing field for the business of media. Our unbiased metrics create the shared understanding of the industry required for markets to function.
Nielsen Sports is on a transformational path of driving change to achieve near term goal of market competitiveness and long-term goal of market leadership. As part of this drive, Nielsen Sports Operations is constantly exploring & leveraging practices, processes, tools and expertise, with primary focus on building operational capability.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!