India / India / / Mumbai
#: 89586-en_US / 89586
Manager , OTI – 89586
Operations – India Mumbai, Maharashtra
ABOUT THIS JOB
You will be part of a SAP SD / OTC Support team supporting mission critical applications, possibly could
be part of our ongoing S4 Hana and BRIM migration
- Good experience in Master Data , Contract, Order management and Billing is must
- Resolve support tickets within SLA
- Handling Taxes, Legal and Statutory requirements is a must
- India GST experience is must, exposure to Tax laws of other countries is desired
- Exposure to electronic invoicing (e-invoicing) is desired
- Ensure proper testing across Unit Testing, Integration Testing before deployment of bug fixes or new
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work on improvement initiatives in the Order to Cash domain
- Support the Roll out team
- Exposure to Revenue Recognition processes will be an advantage
- Experience with a global SAP implementation / support client
- Experience with Solution Manager
- Experience with ServiceNow, JIRA will be desired
- Experience with S4 HANA and BRIM will be desired
- Strong understanding of business processes in a service industry environment
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions independently.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Enterprise IT at Nielsen is responsible for handling mission critical applications support globally.
The Order to Cash Team is responsible for billing across the globe.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra