India / India / KA / Bengaluru
Client Service & Sales
#: 87241-en_US / 87241
Manager / Senior Manager- Nielsen Online- Bangalore
Accuracy is the name of the game, and we’ve got the data to prove it. If precision and quality are important to you, you’ll fit right in as a Senior Manager at Nielsen.
Nielsen is looking for a qualified individual to help support and drive the Nielsen Online Business. Nielsen Online Business caters to all clients with businesses linked to Digital ecosystem eg ecommerce, social media, wallets, apps, digital business like online education, music, movie streaming etc.
The right candidate will be required to manage team and client engagement along with business development.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder (client) to ensure the delivery is seamless.
- Enhance engagement and relationship with client to aid perception of Nielsen as a trusted partner on research, insights and consulting.
- Manage team in terms of ensuring projects runs smoothly.
- Help and train team on project delivery like operations, data analysis, project delivery and insights.
- Train and motivate team to lead and handle clients with minimum supervision.
- New business development with existing and new clients.
- Innovate and developing new research techniques, methodology and approach specific to the domain.
Qualifications & Skills
- Post graduate degree/ diploma in management from reputed college.
Any certificate, diploma in market research, data analysis will be appreciated.
- 4-7 yrs of total experience, with min 4 yrs of research experience.
Min 3-4 yrs on agency side.
- Client experience will be appreciated.
- Should know high end data analytics techniques like multivariate regression, conjoint, drivers. Factor analysis, etc.
- Should have handled clients/ Studies in vertical like telecom, FMCG, Digital.
- Should have managed a team earlier.
- Team player, Confident, Clear thinker, Good communicator, Strategic thinker.
- MS Office – above average knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel.
- You should be a seasoned researcher with experience in successfully delivering projects in terms of robust data quality, analysis and insights.
- High end Data analytics methodology knowledge like regression, multivariate regression, Conjoint, Maxdiff, SEM, along with TURF, driver analysis will be used by you in the job.
- You will be required to handle and groom individuals in the team on research, insights and client facing roles
- With your critical and strategic thinking abilities, you can create opportunities to better our business. You approach challenges from new angles, discovering unique solutions that are efficient and effective.
About the Team
Nielsen Online Business caters to all clients with businesses linked to Digital ecosystem eg ecommerce, social media, wallets, apps, digital business like online education, music, movie streaming etc.The position will be based out of Bangalore and will be part of Nielsen Online South and North vertical
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!