Latin America / Mexico / / Mexico City
Client Service & Sales
#: 96153-en_US / 96153
Media Client Executive – 96153
Client Services and Sales – Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
Media Client Executive – CDMX, Mexico
As a global leader in measurement and information and the world’s largest market research company, we believe that providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer is the key to making the right decisions – decisions that can lead to profitable growth. Reporting directly to the Traditional Hunting Lead, the Media Client Executive is a key role in the Client Growth team, responsible for revenue growth of Nielsen’s portfolio of Traditional Measurement Solutions, across existing Agency and Advertiser clients in MX.
- Driving revenue growth of Nielsen’s traditional media portfolio among a group of existing clients, with a focus on Nielsen’s Audience Reach Solutions.
- Finding new opportunities with new clients, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders from different teams.
- Organize, plan, forecast and manage your sales pipeline in Salesforce CRM.
- Manage your pipeline across your accounts, with a strategy for growth and tactics across the different measurement solutions to achieve your annual target, contribute ideas for the team target.
- Knowledge of the Nielsen Measurement Solutions, and ambition to upskill on any new solutions in the business independently.
- Inquisitive to expand your knowledge of the client business and feedback internally on the requirements to grow revenue through product enhancement.
- Work closely with the Client Service team participating in feedback solutions meetings in order to deeply understand existing clients needs to add value, evaluate sales strategy and grow and repeat business.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders such as Client Service Teams, Technical Teams, and Research Teams to support your clients.
- BA / BS required
- 2+ years Sales experience preferably in the Media/Advertising industry and/or related work experience.
- Knowledge of Nielsen Media Solutions a plus
- Understanding and experience with traditional media campaigns and KPIs
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce
- Advanced English
- Experience in Sales and working towards annual revenue targets.
About the Team
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mexico City,Federal District
Secondary Locations: , , ,