Latin America / Mexico / / Mexico City
#: 108881-en_US / 108881
MEDIA CLIENT SUPPORT EXECUTIVE – 108881
Analytics – Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
As a global leader in measurement and information and the world’s largest market research company, we believe that providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer is the key to making the right decisions – decisions that can lead to profitable growth. Reporting directly to the Client Support Lead, the Media Client Support Executive is a key role in the team, responsible for partner and support Clients and Client Service team across existing Digital, Brands and Media Agencies clients in MX.
- Develops analysis and presentations that help Account Management teams to provide more complete answers to their clients’ questions.
- Delivers training on data reading and user interface
- Supports account management teams with help desk support and user interface basic queries from the clients.
- Knowledge of the Nielsen Measurement Solutions, and ambition to upskill on any new solutions in the business independently.
- Collaborates with Account Management teams to generate deliverables of ad-hoc digital reach and resonance studies.
- Work closely with the Client Service team participating in feedback solutions meetings in order to deeply understand existing clients needs to add value.
- Collaborate and be a link to key internal stakeholders such as Account Management Teams, IT Teams, and Research Teams to support our clients.
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Highly organized & detail-oriented
- Passion and interest in the Media and Advertising industry, with a focus on Digital/Crossmedia
- Storytelling and data visualization skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- Innovative mindset
- Proactive, self-motivated and precise.
- Knowledge of Nielsen Media Solutions a plus
- Interest in continuously learning
- BA / BS required
- 1+ years experience preferably in the Media/Advertising/Digital industry and/or related work experience.
- Understanding of advertising campaigns and KPIs such as Google, Facebook, Twitter analytics
- Proficient in Excel or similar software
- Advanced English
About the Team
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mexico City,Federal District