Latin America / Puerto Rico / / San Juan
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 102522-en_US / 102522
MEMBERSHIP REPRESENTATIVE – 102522
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – Puerto Rico San Juan, Puerto Rico
The purpose of the Membership Representative position is to make personal visits to potential Nielsen families in person to inform the families about their selection, importance of their participation and the impact in their community. Nielsen Families are people who allow us to measure what they watch on TV and listen to on the radio. We take what we learn from them and produce ratings.
- Present people with the opportunity to participate with Nielsen, showing the benefits for them and their community
- Travel to different locations and communicate with people from all backgrounds, gathering and monitoring information
- Make the most of your bilingual expertise by communicating in english and spanish constantly
- Work independently, with a goals-oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills (english and spanish)
- Planning, organization and attention to detail
- Self motivated with the ability to meet tough deadlines
- Demonstrated success in outside sales
- MS Windows experience
- Customer service orientation
- College degree of equivalent experience
- Ability to travel locally
- Ablility to read and interpret directions, descriptions and sketch maps
- Clean Drivers License Record
About the team
Global Nielsen Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field & Call Center associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: San Juan,Puerto Rico
Secondary Locations: , , ,