North America / United States / NY / Queensbury
#: 99042-en_US / 99042
Metadata Production Editor – 99042
Gracenote – USA Queensbury, New York
Job Title: Metadata Production Editor – Custom
Reports to: Manager, Ingest
Location: Queensbury, NY/ Oldsmar, FL/ Dallas, TX
Salary: Entry Level
ROLE: Seeking an Entry Level Custom Editor to procure customized and pay-per-view TV listings information and maintains accurate database information for timely use in all products.
● Edits and maintains television schedules and database information for customized and pay-per-view listings for all markets using both manual and Relay processes
● Analyzes program schedules, access database information and researches and creates database content per client instruction.
● Initiates and maintains effective relationships with programming information providers/clients
● Analyzes, develop and recommend solutions to editorial, communication and technical procedural and operational needs to ensure the accuracy of editorial listings, the authenticity of program information and timely delivery to in-house personnel.
● Provides timely updating of listing’s information outside regular business hours as needed.
● Directs workflow for absent teammates and provides cross-shift updating coverage to create an independent team.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word and Excel and Google Suite
● Must demonstrate effective organizational, grammatical, analytical, spelling, writing, and communication skills.
● Must be able to work as part of a team, regular and reliable attendance is required
● Must demonstrate strong satisfactory to above-average accuracy and efficiency
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Queensbury,New York
Secondary Locations: FL – Tampa – Oldsmar, TX – Dallas, ,