Asia Pacific / Thailand / / Bangkok
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 102735-en_US / 102735
Meter Logistics and Stock Control – 102735
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – Thailand
ABOUT THE ROLE
We use our data to help our clients understand what their consumers watch on Television. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. At Nielsen, we make a difference by partnering with our clients and using our data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance.
- Primarily responsible for the management of all meter assets via internal software and Stock-Update Program including inventory control, release, tracking and reporting.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders ( IT Team & Technician) to plan meter acquisitions to support business objectives.
- Analyses and identifies the device/ system error.
- Provide solutions and manage the repair.
- Closely following up availability of meter stocks and quick turnaround time for meter repairs.
- Recommend technology and meter upgrades in close collaboration with Regional and Global Meter Management Teams.
- Manage firmware testing, release and monitoring for all meter firmware upgrades.
- Provide Training and Coaching for Technicians (Training Documentation, Performance Monitor).
- Updates and translate business documents, process and software updates from English to Thai
- Manage and collaborate with outsource/supplier to improve the spare part sourcing.
- Preferable university degree in, computer science, technical, IT, Engineering, Telecommunication or electronic certifications.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in a related field.
- Knowledgeable in electric circuits, device analysis and troubleshooting.
- Motivated and committed attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to develop effective relationships with other stakeholders.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Effective communication skills – able to communicate the information clearly and precisely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English to effectively liaise with a wide range of people
- This is an office-based role ( Bangkok, Thailand)
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill-building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok