India / India / / Mumbai
#: 97221-en_US / 97221
MIS Executive – 97221
Operations – India Mumbai, Maharashtra
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are presently looking for an MIS Executive (Schedule Editor) to join our team in Mumbai, committed to building powerful data-driven Digital measurement services. Nielsen Media works with leading Advertisers in India and globally to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful insights and analysis possible. If you want to be a part of this exciting journey, Join us!
- Verify and process TV Listings information (mostly from excel) and enrich with required metadata into local data management system in given time frame and deadline
- Data entry and editing of TV scheduling information
- Researching content from reliable sources and maintain accurate schedule data
- Research and linking of inbound programs to internal databases
- Validation of database information and authenticity of program information.
- Self-manage KPI goals on a daily basis
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Any graduate with a maximum of 1-2 years of experience (Freshers are most welcomed to apply)
- Well versed in MS Excel (Knowledge of Vlookup, HLookup, Transpose, countif(), sumif(), shortcut keys etc) (MUST HAVE)
- Deep content research skills
- Ready to work in rotational/late afternoon shift and weekend as well
ABOUT THE TEAM
Gracenote, a Nielsen Media company, provides entertainment metadata and technology that powers the world’s top cable and satellite providers, consumer electronics, automakers and music services. Metadata drives all product lines — all are based on data connectivity! We provide clients with a comprehensive global database of compositions, writers and publishers – linking compositions to recordings at scale using machine learning. Providing publishers, societies and entertainment services with essential reference data for rights management.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and Schedule Editor platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra
Relocation Approved: No