Asia Pacific / Malaysia / / Petaling Jaya
#: 85454-en_US / 85454
This role requires someone with a track record of delivering excellence in a team environment. You will interact with Operation teams in different countries in a collaborative environment to deliver high quality data on time.
- Responsible for ensuring all Quality Control checks and analysis required by the Operations Team are completed within agreed timeframes and procedures according to instructions received.
- Ensure Quality of data is maintained at all times.
- Escalate the issues that are identified during the Quality Control Process to the appropriate Regional team.
- Contributing towards the Quality delivery of data to clients, following appropriate procedures and approval.
- Job responsibilities may change from time to time as work requests are submitted by Regional Country Watch Operations Managers for Consumer Media View / Radio Audience Measurement.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor degree required.
- Experience in areas of data analysis preferred
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Excel/Google Sheets preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment and meet tight delivery deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills: ability to plan and coordinate activities in a way to meet goals
- Commitment and attitude: dedication to the team and organization, enthusiasm for adding value, and his/her ability to act effectively without guidance
- Ability to pay “attention to detail” and ensure quality output, to be able to consistently deliver “right first time” for every delivery
- Results oriented: ability to be relied upon to meet goals, targets and daily tasks within required timeframes
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills with a strong focus on Operational & Client requirements
- Basic SQL knowledge preferred
About the Team
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!