Asia Pacific / Thailand / / Bangkok
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 100907-en_US / 100907
Operation Supervisor – 100907
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – Thailand
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our insights impact businesses around the world. Join our Operation team to help bring high-quality and up-to-date data to our clients, everyday day. As an Operation Supervisor, you are responsible for TAM Ops (TV Audience Measurements, Operation) data processing, ensuring timely and accurate delivery to clients.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards;
- Analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Being the point of escalation for data quality issues.
- Interact with local and global teams on a daily basis.
- Support and maintain audio referencing equipment ensuring their constant availability.
- Support and maintain Server and Network equipment on Main / Backup sites.
- Interface with local TV providers and broadcasters liaising with both technical and commercial teams.
- Understand and document changes to the local TV environment.
- Proactively escalate as needed.
- Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate organization information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, IM, and regular interpersonal communication.
- Perform tasks such as are necessary for the Operations Division to respond to the objectives and priorities of the Group
- Preferable Bachelor Degree in Technical/Science Field related coursework ( IT, Engineering, Telecommunication or Computer Science)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related fields.
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems (including MS Office platform), Linux operating system, Network technologies and protocols (TCP/IP), RDBMS.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to develop effective relationships with other stakeholders.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Effective communication skills – able to communicate the information clearly and precisely.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal
- Understanding in TV broadcasting technology: Digital terrestrial TV, Satellite TV, Cable TV, CAM, Smart Card and encryption is a plus
- Advantage if knowledgeable in Digital and Online Advertising technology.
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill-building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok