North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
#: 106483-en_US / 106483
Operations Analyst – Program Events – Entry Level – 106483
Operations – USA Oldsmar, Florida
*Open to work remotely from home*
The Operations Analyst is responsible for researching, scheduling, analyzing, and delivering data and reports on time via working with internal teams and clients, while supporting projects of moderate complexity simultaneously.
- Execute procedures to meet internal/external SLA’s with high quality
- Train and certify, as applicable, on business policies and standard operating procedures
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures and business policies
- Execute data entry via databases
- Develop and recommend solutions for process improvements, in addition to supporting implementation of new processes and programs
- Work with clients to complete day to day BAU activities
- Support on-call rotations or off-shift availability, as required
- Perform quality checks to ensure data integrity for clients and downstream systems
- Respond to client inquiries via Change Requests, Salesforce tickets, and/or Client Service Representatives
- Research and respond to E&Y Audit requests
- Assist Process/Team Lead with creation of and data gathering for KPI & Metrics
- Assist Process Lead/Team with UAT Testing for new software releases
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 year college degree or 2+ years of equivalent work experience
- Flexiblilty, Able to accommodate a long shift on Monday’s 7:30am -9:30pm.
- Proven record of delivering quality results on time with high attention to detail
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey results
- Effective writing, grammatical, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proficient with use of Google Tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Must be able to work accurately under deadlines and willing to work outside regular business hours, as required
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,