Africa and Middle East / Turkey / Istanbul / Istanbul /
#: 743999740629374 / REF3283V
Do you know what consumers buy? What is consumers' watch? Nielsen Knows!
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen, we all share a commitment to our core values of being useful, open, and connected in how we work- with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for experienced and passionate people to join our Operation & Technology team in Istanbul.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU
- Conducting processes that lead to the creation of a database according to the requirements. The processes include selecting and validating the data, products, checking their correctness in internal applications that do not require programming skills.
- Execute the production activities of the assigned panel/industry in collaboration with the other operational teams
- Be responsible for quality and delivery commitments
- Elaborate projects specifications and plan
- Look for and implement the right technical solutions in partnership with local and global experts
- Monitor the output regarding delivery, level of quality, number of requests and incidents, populating respective KPIs and develop an action plan for improvement
- Investigate data inquiries /challenges with local teams
- Take part in regional /global company initiatives, work as part of a multinational team and liaising with other European Nielsen Offices
- Daily collaboration in the virtual environment;
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- University degree in statistics, mathematics, or other related fields.
- Having experience in statistical analyses is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- R and Python knowledge is a plus
- Analytical mind coupled with interpersonal skills
- Ability to bring added value in teamwork
- Male candidates should have completed their military service
- Be comfortable in working with virtual cross-country teams
- Be an Ideal Team Player: humble in a big team, smart in a chaotic fast paced environment, and hungry to broaden your knowledge
Key highlights of the role:
- Deliver high quality statistical analyses for the successful completion of assigned projects
- Playing an active role on panel management and estimation of the market.
- Perform data extracts to deliver appropriate data.
- Analyze, mine and interpret syndicated and custom data in SQL, Phython
- Work as part of a global team and participate in global/local projects.
- Live with strict deadlines and the discipline of the annual calendar