Asia Pacific / Thailand / / Bangkok
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 102736-en_US / 102736
Panel Recruiter – 102736
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – Thailand
The Nielsen Television rating team is currently looking for a Panel Recruiter. This position requires recruiting homes over the phone to participate in our TV research panel. This is a desk-based role, while there is an expectation that you will work in the Bangkok office.
Our recruiting team plays an important role in the foundational data on which our business is built. We need people who are personable, charismatic and energetic. You need to be adaptable, self-motivated and goal-driven.
- Recruit Homes: By encouraging, educating and earning trust from potential Nielsen families and getting them energised and excited about participating on the Nielsen TV Audience Rating Panel, focusing Gbkk ( Greater Bangkok) and UPC (Up country)
- Interview Homes: By conducting telephonic interviews or face-to-face with families to collect demographic data to ensure they meet established criteria.
- Retain Household to be continued to participate TAM Panelist
- Update Reporting: By working closely with the Team Leader to update field results on a regular basis to ensure suitable households are recruited.
- Follow-up Training / Survey: After recruitment and installation, a recruiter is expected to follow up with a training call and complete training for each member of the home.
- Ensure the more than 100% in tab and all KPI requirements stipulated in the panel recruiter within the assigned area of accountability
- Ensure compliance with company panel security procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Preferable Diploma or Bachelor degree in any field
- Previous recruiting experience (call centre/survey related communication) preferred.
- Have exceptional phone manners and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Be able to overcome objections by using influencing skills and techniques thus maximising potential Nielsen family participation.
- Have the ability to interact with potential Nielsen families for extended periods of time over the phone.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office, Google sheet.
- Be passionate and persuasive.
- Strong self-confidence and ability on problem-solving under pressure
- Willing to travel and undertake regular fieldwork
- Can work while travelling using GPS, Google map.
- Work Schedule: Work 5 days a week ( 9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m)
- This is an office-based role ( Bangkok, Thailand)
ABOUT THE TEAM
Global Nielsen Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field & Call Center associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok