North America / United States / NY / New York City
Marketing & Communications
#: 84681-en_US / 84681
Partnership Marketing Manager – 84681
Marketing and Communications – USA New York, New York
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS – NIELSEN MEDIA
We aspire to be one diverse, empowered, expert, motivated, passionate and accountable team driving winning outcomes through marketing and communication strategies, programs and initiatives. We are relentlessly focussed on our audiences. This enables us to create compelling brand perception and favorability. We propel product and solution growth and support outsized client, consumer, shareholder and community respect and engagement. We are insights and opportunity driven. We proactively fuel growth through well-honed strategies, creative and thoughtful programs and exceptional execution.
SCOPE OF THIS ROLE
The Brand Partnership and events Team is responsible for developing strategic alliances with industry associations. Reporting to the Director, Marketing Events, the partnership manager will identify new opportunities and accelerate/evolve existing industry partnerships.
By leveraging strategic relationships with industry influencers and providing Nielsen executives/teams with strategic support for all experiential activations. The Partnership marketing manager should have exceptional experiential marketing/relationship building experience and project management skills to maximize the value of Nielsen’s investments and broaden Nielsen’s brand visibility to the global media industry at large.
- Support industry partnerships strategies and programs that position Nielsen as a thought leader and delivers maximum return on investment
- Manage partnerships with industry associations and fulfillment of contractual deliverables, including speaker fulfillment, white papers, committees, webinars and event execution
- Develop and reinforce key thought leadership messaging and themes to ensure consistency through speaking engagements, proposals, and internal communications
- Craft and synthesize content and share knowledge/insight to cross functional marketing team members across social, creative, and communications
- Undertake multiple projects at once and identify priorities
- Support special projects and/or Nielsen owned events from global industry partnerships/events team
- Support post event review process – including but not limited to; internal event surveys, ROI reporting relating to marketing benchmarks/KPI’s
- Identify Industry opportunities and trends to inform marketing strategies and approach
- Collaborate on marketing operations task working with key business support functions (legal and finance)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re a critical thinking marketing professional with 3+ years of experience in a corporate environment (research/technology a plus). You are comfortable with digital and social media, technology solutions and have a passion for developing game-changing event strategies.
You have a passion to learn, strong writing skills, and are determined to make the most out of every opportunity. You are focused on exceptional work and are always finding exciting new ways to grow and improve.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, business, advertising, public relations or media
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated skill in project management, event planning, or measurement
- Highly organized, keen attention to detail and takes initiative
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Copywriting and copy editing, and content creation for social, digital, traditional media
- Creative, resourceful and has a passion to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal skills, ability to work independently as well as within a team unit
- Proficiency in Google Suite, and web development (not required but a plus)
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: , , ,