North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
#: 107606-en_US / 107606
Process Coordinator, Live Data Production – 107606
Gracenote – USA Oldsmar, Florida
Role: Process Coordinator, Live Sports Data Production
Location: Oldsmar, FL
Are you passionate about sports, specifically Latam soccer? Come check out our team!
This team’s main objective will be to provide live coverage for Latin American soccer games. Specifically, this role is aimed to lead the Gracenote Sports live data production operation that is mainly based on a large number of employees entering data manually and in a very time-sensitive environment. The Live Data Production Process Coordinator, works day and evening shifts as needed and provides direct supervision and support to live operators.
- Act as on-location supervisor of the live data operators for the local LDP team during live matches. (Over 60%) This includes:
- Ensuring all part-time live data operators execute their work as per predefined standards and processes.
- Planning, writing, and conducting annual reviews with all live event operators
- Escalating and communicating Nielsen and/or local IT technical and/or connectivity related issues that need immediate attention and resolution.
- Conducting quality control checks to ensure our data is accurately being delivered to clients.
- Oversee the set up and organization of workflow and personnel in the most efficient manner, relative to cost, time and accuracy. (20-30%) This includes:
- Maintaining the basic setup of the live scoring room and equipment operational at all times (i.e, hardware working, computer and applications login credentials active, access to TV images, etc).
- Serve as back-ups to Planner Coordinator during vacation and sick leaves in assisting in planning a weekly schedule for live event operators of which has 500+ shifts per week during busiest times of the year, while also involving 30+ unique types of shifts for 130+ employees. Also, daily maintenance of the staff schedule to ensure any necessary changes are made and communicated to staff.
- Interview, onboard and train up to 50 part-time employees in time to start the Sports season and during an intense 2-month period (includes ‘refresh’ training for dozens other employees). (10-20%)
- Passion for Sports, specifically (Latam) soccer
- This is a full-time position that requires availability on nights AND weekends.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the sports required
- Speedy and accurate data entry/ keyboarding skills
- Outstanding Communication
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to think and react quickly
- Flexible schedule
- Proficient in English
- Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese is a plus
- College Bachelor level degree or similar, or several years of experience in a similar job / work field
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: NY- Queensbury, , ,