India / India / KA / Bengaluru
#: 103061-en_US / 103061
Program Manager – 103061
Operations – India Bengaluru, Karnataka
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are presently looking for a Program Manager to spearhead a holistic capability-building program and drive our roadmap towards building a highly effective, diverse and inclusive organization. This position requires a self-motivated individual with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as the development of domain knowledge. A key component of this role is the ability to balance strategic thinking with the tactical execution of program management techniques.
- Understand the business requirements, operational metrics and continuously identify capability improvement areas.
- Collaborate with all regional operations teams and partner teams to devise a capability roadmap and implementation plan.
- Influence technology and product teams to build the automation roadmap towards disruptive changes in the e2e process flow.
- Identify and execute priority projects to successfully implement strategic initiatives across the global team.
- Drive delivery and quality through continuous efforts of productivity improvements, process optimization and loss elimination.
- Define KPIs to measure the continuous improvement in capabilities that impact clients satisfaction, operations and people.
- Anticipate gap in operational strategy, abilities, skills and structure to be ready for changing business needs.
- Invest in building people capability, guiding towards the right training programs and growing internal talent.
- Support Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) efforts for India Operations through custom designed programs and initiatives.
- Define DEI practices, desired behaviors and KPIs to measure the organization’s health and cultural journey.
- Conduct and lead project-based meetings to inform key stakeholders and drive engagement across all project tenets.
- Submit project status reports and other project information to key stakeholders on a regular basis and as requested
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree, PMP, Agile certification or equivalent experience preferred
- 8+ years’ experience managing complex programs and projects involving ideation, implementation and execution.
- Effective verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver results from multiple work teams and offices, particularly in matrixed, global organizations.
- Proven ability to engage internal stakeholders and influence business decisions with the right data and insights.
- Capable of leading and facilitating meetings and turning documentation into compelling persuasive presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop effective relationships with stakeholders across teams, geographies and functions.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience of program management techniques.
- Experience in operational areas, people management and process workflow designs.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Sports is the leading source of sports measurement and analytics around the world, with solutions spanning cross-platform media valuation, fan insights, and digital and social analysis. Only Nielsen provides a comprehensive, fair playing field for the business of media. Our unbiased metrics create the shared understanding of the industry required for markets to function.
Nielsen Sports is on a transformational path of driving change to achieve near term goal of market competitiveness and long-term goal of market leadership. As part of this drive, Nielsen Sports Operations is constantly exploring & leveraging practices, processes, tools and expertise, with primary focus on building operational capability.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka