Asia Pacific / Philippines / NCR / Pasig /
#: 743999736123887 / 50244678
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Project Management Executive is responsible for overseeing the end-to-end project management of customized intelligence team. The associate must assume complete ownership of a project in the contextproject set up, fieldwork, and processing of data.
Process and Project Management
- Serve as the operations single-point-of contact (SPOC) and provide full, consultative project management support to client service
- Monitor the compliance of the project management processes to ensure adoption of market research standards, company guidelines, and pertinent regulations.
- Regularly review key performance indices across projects and periods, measured according to set targets for quality, timeliness and budgets.
- Continually drive for process improvements to eliminate process wastes, by pursuing opportunities for streamlining or automation.
- Support deployment of new platforms, technologies, or new standards that may be rolled out from global, regional, or local.
- Collaborate with client service/commercial teams in offering better solutions to meet client needs, such as suggesting alternative methodologies for execution.
- Engage with Vendors who execute projects on Nielsen’s behalf, right from project planning meeting, fieldwork and post-project reviews
- Seamlessly work hand-in-hand with the other functions of CI Operations to meet overall team objectives.
- Other functions include Quality and Field Management, Setup and Delivery, and Business Intelligence / Support.
- Provide support to Vendor Field Supervisors to ensure timely delivery, and high quality data
- Ensure that Vendors working with abide with Nielsen Code of Conduct, company values, and policies related to their job execution in Operations
- Source / facilitate / provide both Market Research technical skills (e.g. methodologies), and soft skills (e.g. communication) which the Vendors need to execute their jobs
You’re looking for a career with room to grow with your high-initiative personality. Involved in our project management activity from the beginning of the research preparation, monitoring the research update, until the data has been obtained from the field. You will be working together with our internal stakeholders, managing the project timeline, and communicating the project update seamlessly.
- Fresh graduate or with 1 to 2 years project management experience
- Knowledge in market research, particularly across methodologies and processes.
- Detail-oriented, both in giving instructions and monitoring process and deliverables
- Organized with strong time management skills; proactive and able to meet deadlines and follow-up on action items
- Has leadership skills, strong negotiation, communication and people smart; able to effectively solve problems and diffuse any potential conflicts
- Good command of English, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Google tools and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Passion to continually pursue personal learning and development.