North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Technology & Engineering
#: 99423-en_US / 99423
Project Coordinator – 99423
Technology and Engineering – USA Oldsmar, Florida
Project Coordinator – Nielsen Media
Location: Oldsmar, FL or Remote
As a Project Coordinator for you will:
- Function as the Project Coordinator for the Quality Processes (Incident, Problem, Change Management)
- Experience and knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and IT Service management framework
- Contribute and collaborate with Quality process owners
- Be responsible for developing features and associated user stories.
- Be responsible for developing the use cases and fostering the adoption of the platform with internal teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the platform, application, infra, operations, and engineering teams to plan, develop, and deliver process improvements
- Regularly review competitive landscape and internal client feedback to improve the process and product workflow features and capabilities within Servicenow
- Prepare process documentation in the form of user guides and other supporting materials
- Be the subject matter expert on process improvements strategies
- Communicate product status and progress to your manager and leadership team
- This position reports to the Director of Technology, Global Quality Processes.
As a Project Coordinator you will need:
- Experience in planning, developing, and launching process improvement strategies successfully
- Experience working as a product owner in an Agile software development setup
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate work across geographically distributed teams
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Google Data Studio, Slack, ServiceNow, and ADLM-Jira project management.
- Experience with Major Incident management, root cause analysis, and IT change management
- Experience working with 24/7 support teams
- Experience working with Cross-functional teams
- 2-3 years of solid experience with Product Management
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: Remote, , ,