India / India / / Mumbai
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 102398-en_US / 102398
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The PMT Executive is part of the Project Management team. His/her primary responsibility is to coordinate with the field and client servicing team. Project Management uses its specialist knowledge of fieldwork methodology and report preparation to advise on the best approach for setting up a project and to ensure high quality data is delivered.
- Questionnaire & Material receipt from CS– Check all the material received for completeness/correctness.
- Translate research brief into specifications for the vendors to quote on
- Compare quotes given by the vendors
- Prepare and share different reports with the vendor teams
- Coordinate with the vendor teams and collate data
- Ensuring fieldwork progress and Quality
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- At least 2 years experience in project management/fieldwork (preferable)
- Any graduate
- Understands technology and is able to use the same in different circumstances
- Developing management skills in supporting a cohesive team environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy (oversees the production and delivery of quality outputs at all times)
- Able to coordinate on number of projects at a time/multitask
- Efficient with MS Excel
- Understand the operational metrics as well as survey data
- Familiarity with digital marketing/outreach (preferred)
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English and Local Language essential
ABOUT THE TEAM
In Project management team, the project management executive is responsible for project execution and has to ensure right expectations are set across the stake holders like Vendor , Client servicing team , Quality control team etc. The PME will be responsible for qualitative data collection.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas, and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!