India / India / / Mumbai
#: 102401-en_US / 102401
ABOUT THE JOB
At Nielsen, our ambition is to deliver projects to our clients on time, within scope and to expected quality.
Project management is therefore a crucial part of our business. Project Manager is responsible for managing AdHoc and Custom survey projects across International Media countries as needed. This includes being responsible for managing the full lifecycle of projects and coordinating with internal and external teams. The role covers responsibility from initial project planning to delivery of data ready for charting and/or reporting preparation & therefore build great project teams, plan and control project execution and track KPIs.
- Effectively project manage and coordinate custom survey projects, including
- supporting proposals and costings using Decipher and other platforms
- supporting programming setup for Decipher and other platforms
- working in conjunction with Commercial teams, Local and Regional Operations Leads, other iMedia Operations Leaders, PTOC, external vendors and other iMedia teams, and in accordance with agreed time frames, budget, procedures and instructions received.
- Work in collaboration with the Commercial & PTOC teams to ensure each project’s needs are met. Provide practical hands-on support to PTOC teams to drive excellence through the development and delivery of our existing products & services.
- Participate in or drive continuous process improvement initiatives. Actively seeking and raising areas where improvements or productivity gains could be made.
- Ensuring that all the project work is enabled to deliver “first time right” to internal and/or external clients
- Conducting and documenting Pre-Project Planning meetings with the relevant teams to ensure a full and thorough understanding of the project requirements and accuracy of documentation
- Online setup or technical support of projects as and when required. Including oversight of and assisting with:
- Checking questionnaires prior to scripting for suitability and online format
- Checking screening criteria against project specifications, logic and routing checks, and demographic information required
- Ensuring an online survey is working and coordinating any amendments with PTOC teams and programmers. Provide an error free online survey link in a timely manner monitoring survey progress and quotas, carry out data checks, communicate with teams, highlight any problem areas and propose solutions
- Costing’s and project management of multi-country projects or other adhoc projects.
- Supporting and training junior and new team members (where applicable)
- Work closely with team members to identify solutions to non-standard requirements and requests
- Ensuring that all internal systems and documentation are appropriately updated in a timely manner
- Drive process efficiency, profitability and quality control of existing programs
- Promote and foster a culture of being open and honest in all aspects of our communication
The position may also include other tasks as designated by the Director, iMedia Operations CMV/RAM, and Needs to work collaboratively with the TCS teams in India, Regional teams in Malaysia and other countries,as well as other teams across the East Region, the West Region, and North America in the day-to-day delivery against the iMedia Operations team’s priorities.
- Ideal to have minimum 3+ years Market Research experience, preferably in project management
- Experience with managing simultaneous multiple and/or multi-country projects preferred
- An understanding of new technologies in Market Research (desirable)
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver to deadlines in a quickly changing environment
- A working knowledge of survey platforms like Confirm IT, Survey to Go, and Decipher would be ideal
- Experience with data analysis or statistical analysis and scripting is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, high level of accuracy and ability to ensure quality control procedures maintained
- Ability to problem solve and a willingness to “keep digging”
- Effective time management, communications, and relationship management skills
- Experience with the Google suite (Docs, Sheets, etc) as well as MS Office is preferred
- Initiative and a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Sense of urgency and the ability to consistently deliver to a standard that fully meets expectations and deadlines
- Team player as well as the ability to work independently
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Project Management teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences, the Project Management teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work