North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
#: 100383-en_US / 100383
QA Analyst / Tech Support – Overnights – 100383
Operations – USA Oldsmar, Florida
At Nielsen we believe in talent and diversity! In Nielsen you can be you, you can grow with us and you can make a difference. At Nielsen we want you to succeed as your most authentic self.
The QA Analyst will be accountable for maintaining the integrity of the MMS Remote Sites across 210 Designated Market Areas and 2 Data Centers. This includes signal acquisition and data collection, interfacing with site caretakers and vendors to ensure maximum system uptime. The QA Analyst will also maintain the integrity of Nielsen’s client encoding, ensuring proper code presence and accurate encoder clock date and times. This position proactively identifies potential risks to data quality and assists in all required investigations to ensure prompt and accurate resolution of issues, thoroughly processing Level 1 Events in the ticketing system and answering incoming client support calls related to encoding and monitoring.
- Work in collaboration with fellow analysts:
- Consistent execution of day to day processes and policies
- Timely and accurate resolution of Level 1 Events in Service Now ticketing system according to standard operating procedures
- Consistent completion of daily Quality Assurance reports according to standard operating procedures
- User Acceptance Testing of software and hardware as applicable
- Verification of Live Sporting Event encoding and distribution
- Effective escalation of Events to Level 2 and Level 3 Technicians as required
- Communicate effectively with Site Caretakers, Vendors and Clients for resolution of issues
- Other duties as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high volume environment
- Computer literate with knowledge of Google Suite preferred
- High School Diploma (College Degree preferred)
- Experience with ServiceNow or other ticketing system highly desirable
- Experience with radio or television broadcast equipment highly desirable
- Ability to use a phone or wear a headset
- Ability to lift 35lbs
- Ability to use a computer, keyboard and mouse
- Work environment is indoors
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,