Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore /
#: 743999734418949 / 50243885
YOU CAN GROW WITH US
Nielsen Fast Forward is your gateway into getting to know the world of consumer insights. As a Fast Forward Intern, you are offered a diverse range of learning opportunities and ample possibilities that are designed to stretch your capabilities, develop your technical and soft skills, and showcase how you can make a difference. Assignments will vary in character across the functions and practice areas. However, here is a general job profile of activities you will be driving as a Fast Forward Intern.
Consumer Insights (Qualitative), Customized Intelligence
- Aid in the qualitative study design approach and the crafting of proposals.
- Develop and/or enhance research instruments such as the recruitment screener and discussion guide.
- Help facilitate running of in-depth interviews and focus group discussions.
- Assist in the following areas of project management: management of field partners, project costing, preparation of contracts and timeline planning.
- Perform note taking, report writing and content analysis.
- Engage and liaise with both internal and external clients throughout the research process.
- Opportunities to experience various methodologies include ethnography, interview focus groups, semiotics etc
- Must be proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent English proficiency, written and spoken
- Background in Statistics or Business Analytics if applicable
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Strong project management capabilities
- Hands on, technical & analytical mindset
- Drive workflow automation and enhancement
- Good interpersonal skills. communication, teamplayer
- Able to prioritize own workload
- Able to start immediately, for a 6 months duration