Latin America / Panama / Panama / Panama City /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999738627755 / 50242399
About the job
The main responsibilities of this role is to provide service to clients through advisory work and detection of opportunities, responding timely and in quality to requests and with in-depth analysis of strategic variables for business.
Using your analytical and client management skills you can provide services and solutions to our client needs. If you enjoy being in contact with clients and being a data consultant this is the perfect place for you. Are you willing to innovate?
- Generate the deliverables to the client in charge.
- Contact with medium and high levels.
- Training client in methodology, analysis and tools.
- Written, telephone and face-to-face customer support.
- Follow up with the client on the results obtained.
- Visit client to be aware of needs and offer new products (work 90% of the time in the clients' office)
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Industrial Engineer, Marketing or similar
- Experience in commercial roles and client management (a must)
- Intermediate Excel level
- Fluent English
- Analytical Skills (a must)
- Client Management Skills
- Effective Communication