Asia Pacific / Philippines / NCR / Manila /
#: 743999739578996 / REF3066D
NielsenIQ is building a talent pipeline to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match our requirements, we'll follow-up with an exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The role will be analytical and technical support for senior team members and Client Business Partners. A Reporting Specialist will be in support of one or several clients, operating as part of a broader international community, both analytical and commercial, working towards a common goal of supporting the Clients in achieving their strategic business objectives.
Supporting Client Business Partners and NielsenIQ Local Teams in their day-to-day work with the Client by:
- Designing, setting up, and modifying regular client reports and ad-hoc analyses
- Extracting data from databases
- Summarizing and formatting data in tables, charts, and graphs
- Maintaining regular client reports (refreshing data, checking or adding comments, implementing changes, addressing technical issues, managing the delivery calendar and the deliveries)
- Reviewing data for errors and inconsistencies, flagging data quality issues
- Suggesting ways of improving/automating existing deliverables
- Sharing and actively searching for best practice examples, and implementing the approach in own work whenever possible.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the FMCG market. You find potential in percentages and like working with numbers and big data sets. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You demonstrate engagement and you like taking ownership in projects.
- Student or graduate (Bachelor/Master) of Marketing, Economics or related field, or technical/engineering studies
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, conditional functions, conditional formatting, chart building, and formatting); knowledge of VBA is an asset, PowerPoint
- Fluent communication in English – verbal and written (at least C1 level)
- Results-oriented personality and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good time- and workload management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment and in a multicultural setting
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Interest in the FMCG industry is an asset