Greater China / China / / Shanghai
Client Service & Sales
#: 98901-en_US / 98901
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nielsen Sports (NSP) is a trusted adviser and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence: Within China NSP is a growing organization with already strong connections to some of the leading brands and rights holders.
In China NSP is looking for an experienced consultant to help accelerate the growth of the organization in each market and lead the focus to brand clients and larger scale engagements. Bringing global expertise and best practice into our Asian clients
- Support the development of key documents including
- Client proposals
- Client deliverables
- Supporting materials (e.g. case studies)
- Client education documents
- Assist with identifying, designing, developing, and implementing market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and company mission.
- Go to client meetings to build relationship and trust
- Elevate client conversations around possible solutions, to upsell and deliver more consultative approach
- Work closely with commercial, Customer Service and Market Research functions to problem solve, create solutions and improve output
- Work as part of an international organization, building an internal network with other consulting and research team members in Asia and globally
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- 5+ years working within a management consulting organization or in a management consultant role
- Experience working within sports/esports or on sports/esports related projects a plus
- Focus of working on brand client projects, additional RH experience a plus
- The successful candidate will have proven expertise helping clients or their previous employer with major financial investment decisions, demonstrate their position as experts with a deep understanding of both domestic and international brand marketing
- A background that also includes working with the most innovative aspects of social media and ecommerce platforms would be a benefit
- Proven track record working with senior management decision makers, who naturally inspire confidence with this group in both international and domestic companies, and who are masters of effective business communication
- Ability to lead project delivery as an individual and as part of a team
- Capability to work on the commercial side of the business developing proposals and creating solutions to meet client needs
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- A passion for and interest in the sports and entertainment scene and the field of sports and entertainment business
- Demonstrate adaptability and no fuss, can do attitude with a willingness to roll your sleeves up and get things done
- Experience in quantitative research is a plus
- A strong analytical mind will be a big advantage, as will previous experience working in a research, data or analytics team across a broad range of research types.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The business unit of Sports in Nielsen provides holistic business solutions in optimization of sports marketing ROI by implementing media evaluation and market research methodologies with syndicate and customized approaches. Our major clients are top tier sports rights holders, brands focusing on sports marketing, agencies and sports media broadcasters.
As a teammate of Sports Unit, you will have unlimited access to the best sports and entertainment events and become the expert of the sports business landscape of China given a deep understanding of data behind the scene. Meanwhile, you will be working in a fast-paced environment of fun, teamwork and freedom. If you happen to love data and sports, our team is your best option to excel and achieve success.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!