India / India / MH / Mumbai
Client Service & Sales
#: 105161-en_US / 105161
ABOUT THE ROLE
Executive will be working on Digital Ad Ratings (DAR) and other Digital Reach & Resonance measurement solutions to provide business insights to Advertisers, Publishers, Aggregators and Media Agencies.
- Client Management: Provide campaign and website insights to ensure maximum client satisfaction through high level of client service standards in line with client expectations.
- Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
- Understand and implement all internal processes.
- Ensure services provided to clients are timely and precise according to their business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company’s quality standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 1-2 years of experience in Market Research and / or digital media agency
- High proficiency in MS Office Tools (especially – Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of digital advertising concepts in terms buy types and metrics would be an advantage.
- Ability to use statistical methodologies to analyse the data would be an advantage.
- Sound understanding of market research concepts with a working knowledge of research techniques, methodologies and statistics
ABOUT THE TEAM
In Nielsen Media Measurement Practice, we consult our clients to achieve better efficiencies through their digital ad
campaigns and help them gauge the effectiveness of these campaigns.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!