Asia Pacific / Japan / / Tokyo
Client Service & Sales
#: 96021-en_US / 96021
Research Manager – 96021
Client Services and Sales – Japan Tokyo, Tokyo
ABOUT THE ROLE
Committed to building powerful data-driven products and services, Nielsen Sports works with the world’s top sponsor brands, sports/esports rights holders, and media platforms to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful data and analysis possible. This role sits within our Japan sports marketing research team, where you will work with 2 other team members, reporting directly to the team manager.
- Market research project planning (市場調査プロジェクトの企画立案).
- Operation / progress management (運営・進捗管理).
- Result analysis (結果分析).
- Report preparation / report to clients (報告書作成/ クライアントへの調査結果報告).
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experience in the client support department of a research company (調査会社のクライアント対応部門での経験).
- Marketing / planning experience at a consulting company (コンサルティング会社でのマーケティング／プランニング経験).
- Experience in the marketing / research department of a business company (事業会社のマーケティング部門／調査部門での経験).
- Experience with report creation using Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Passion for sports.
- Japanese – native level, English – business level (reading and writing).
ABOUT THE TEAM
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tokyo,Tokyo