Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
#: 109553-en_US / 109553
Schedule Editor – 109553
Gracenote – Australia Macquarie Park, New South Wales
ABOUT THE ROLE
The TV Ingest Team that this role sits within works directly with Australian Free-to-Air and Subscription TV channels to manage schedules and produce metadata for numerous platforms and clients using Gracenote’s own TV content management system.
Schedule Editor is responsible for assisting the Ingest Team Leads in the day-to-day operations of Gracenote’s data management and syndication, and in keeping this data up-to-date and error-free.
This role will be managing TV EPG scheduling and ensuring that accurate, high-quality data is entered into Gracenote’s database.
- Process TV Listings information provided by channel sources in Gracenote’s local and global CMS
- Input and manage Sports TV fixtures database programming for local and international competitions
- Fast, accurate data entry and attention to detail to ensure that information is entered into our databases error-free and on deadline,
- Researching and sourcing content,
- Running quality check reports over databases as required,
- Represent Gracenote to external clients and stakeholders.
- Data entry experience using content management systems,
- Experience with, or desire to work within a team,
- Strong client service orientation and excellent communication skills,
- Interest in and working knowledge of the local, national and international TV scene
- Prior work experience in managing TV schedules, producing metadata and managing content management systems is required
- Prior experience working with databases, data entry or customer service experience is added advantage
- Attention to detail, Consultative
- Good communication skills
ABOUT THE TEAM
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is respected around the world as a global leader in entertainment data and technology, providing music and video content to the world’s hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote’s Sydney office is the leading supplier of Australian TV and Movie entertainment data. Working closely with Free-to-Air and Subscription TV Networks, we supply data to leading entertainment platforms and devices for businesses such as Foxtel, Telstra, Freeview, Fetch TV, Sky New Zealand, Microsoft and many more.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park,New South Wales
Secondary Locations: , , ,