North America / United States / NY / New York City
Client Service & Sales
#: 97481-en_US / 97481
Senior Account Manager, Strategic Integrations – 97481
Client Services and Sales – USA New York, New York
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Senior Account Manager, Strategic Integrations is a member of the Global Growth Partnerships team, dedicated to developing and leading strategic integration plans to support a global leader in e-commerce, digital media and technology (Amazon). The scope of the role includes understanding the clients business objectives and how Nielsen’s services work together for a holistic partnership engagement as well as developing and leading integration activities.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with the Global Account CBP, Regional Leads, Nielsen Product Specialists and Nielsen Product to develop and execute integration plans for both Nielsen products and data sharing arrangements with one of the fastest growing digital publishers and largest advertisers in the world.
- Assist in the on-going development & management of a global strategic account plan to proactively identify new opportunities to drive greater value and expand engagement beyond current business
- Lead the implementation of all strategic integration and product adoption initiatives for the client globally
- Liaison between client and Nielsen Sales, Product and Ops – creating and fostering consistent and repeatable communications infrastructure tailored for the client
- Understand the client’s business and objectives and how Nielsen products works holistically to help achieve those
- Identify new upsell and cross sell opportunities and assist in renewals
- Drive incremental revenue through product adoption and volume growth
- Be educated on media ecosystem and Nielsen’s and client’s competitors to ensure Nielsen drives the best strategic outcomes for Nielsen and the client
- 3+ years of strategic account management or customer success experience in media or advertising measurement
- Self-starter who has the ability to navigate a complex organization while growing a partnership
- Understanding client’s needs at a big-picture level, as well as well as specifics
- Knowledge of Nielsen’s measurement solutions including Nielsen’s digital solutions, as well as strong Google suite capabilities
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: Remote, , ,