North America / United States / IL / Chicago
Client Service & Sales
#: 97147-en_US / 97147
Senior Analyst, Marketing Outcome Solutions Consulting – 97147
Client Services and Sales – USA Chicago, Illinois
The Senior Analyst, Marketing Outcome Solutions Consulting is a primary Campaign Lift technical resource for the Direct Sales and Post-Sales teams and must be an advocate for commercial needs to Lift Product Leadership. The position is responsible for building technical understanding and credibility with prospective clients during the pre-sales process and help scope Client Services engagements where appropriate to ensure client success. As an integral part of the Commercial team, the Senior Analyst will work closely with direct sales and product leadership to pursue revenue opportunities, demonstrate product capability, execute testing feasibility analysis and effectively communicate the power of Nielsen Lift solutions. Focus for this role will be on selling all Nielsen MROI solutions, focusing on Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi-Touch Attribution, and our various Lift solutions including Brand Lift and Buyer Lift.
- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with a cross-functional internal team.
- Be a curious learner who will operate in a self-motivated fashion to become an expert on the Lift product portfolio.
- Execute Feasibility analyses to support new Lift revenue opportunities.
- Collaborate with Direct Sales in order to respond to RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Support development of client relationships by providing consultative Lift testing guidance.
- Articulately evangelize Lift solutions to clients in order to meet their analytic needs and grow Nielsen revenue.
- Assist in developing and evolving best practices for Lift Solution Consulting activities.
- Reflect the voice of the client back to Product Leadership to support product evolution.
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise solution consulting, client service or vendor management for Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi-Touch Attribution or Lift Analytics
- Knowledge of traditional and digital advertising
- Familiarity with many verticals, especially Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Auto and Financial Services,
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attitude and motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Experience with syndicated data sets such as Nielsen or IRI
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Chicago,Illinois
Secondary Locations: CA – Los Angeles, Remote, ,