India / India / / Kochi
Technology & Engineering
#: 99761-en_US / 99761
ABOUT THE JOB
Nielsen Marketing Effectiveness uses cutting edge technology and industry-leading data science to tackle some of the hardest problems in marketing science. We empower advertisers, publishers, and agencies with the intelligence they need to drive revenue, increase market share, and optimize their audiences and investments. Our goal is to provide reaction measurement at unprecedented speed and scale.
Senior Consultants in the Service Delivery team are dedicated to a specific set of client accounts and have the opportunity to work closely with our clients and Customer Success (CS) teams. They utilize their excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to understand the business requirements or client challenges and provide a precise solution.
Our Consultants understand the scope and technical complexity of the individual deliverables and partner with CS to ensure client engagement. They have extensive solutioning knowledge, take ownership of the ongoing account maintenance and change requests, and swiftly handle any incidents all with client satisfaction as the main goal. They have the passion to stay on top of client business developments and industry innovation and have the drive to quickly learn new skillsets to provide superior service and support.
- Work closely with the clients and Customer Success team on requirement gathering, understanding issues/ challenges faced by them to find optimal solutions.
- Handle client configurations and leverage SQL skills for data analysis.
- Manage deliverables across 3 or more accounts by actively engaging the client and agency stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams for product enhancements, bug fixes, product migrations, etc.
- Learn new technologies/product stacks and provide training to other associates on these topics.
- Build strong relationships based on mutual trust and respect with peers within the Portfolio and across teams.
- Manage the Client Configuration documents in a clean, concise, maintainable fashion.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 5+ years of hands-on Development/Support experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- Understanding of SQL Queries/Shell scripting/regular expression pattern matching
- Ability to partner with other Nielsen teams for product enhancements, bug fixes, POCs, migrations, automation initiatives etc.
- High-level awareness of Ad Tech industry and domain trends is desirable but not mandatory
- Willingness to quickly pick up new technology or product areas and create key business outcomes in that area
- Passion for being hands-on with data, analytics, and new technologies
- Comfortable working with large data sets and exploring big data. Ability to synthesize data & simplify findings
- Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills, particularly with the application of statistical and quantitative tools
SOFT SKILLS :
- Self Motivated, with the ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with team and other internal/external partners
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing tasks and managing conflict
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, capable of handling several clients/issues at a time while meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to instill confidence with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Open to constructive feedback and readiness to adapt to changes
- Experience working with globally dispersed project teams
- Curious, with an emphasis on willingness to learn and discover new areas
ABOUT THE TEAM
Why do you purchase a product? Maybe you downloaded a digital coupon, received an email, or viewed a digital video advertisement. In the Marketing Effectiveness Multi-touch Attribution (MTA) practice, our job is to figure out which digital media tactic is most successful at driving sales for products. Using statistical models we help clients optimize where they should spend their money on digital marketing to best ensure their product’s success.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas, and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!