India / India / / Mumbai
#: 76641-en_US / 76641
Senior Digital Support Executive – 76641
Operations – India Mumbai, Maharashtra
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen Media is a leading online research company specializing in measurement solutions that provide clients with a comprehensive understanding of the online world. The role of the Digital Support Executive would consist of working directly with clients along with the sales, client service, and operation teams to ensure the diverse product offerings are delivered successfully to the client.
- Day to day management of a large and dynamic client/project portfolio
- Ability to manage multiple online digital campaigns in parallel, involving campaign creation and monitoring of correct output.
- Follow through consistently on issue resolution
- Assisting the team in product/solution presentations to internal teams and clients
- Collaboration with analysts to ensure deliverables are met
- Training and support for the technical aspects of our product solution to clients
- Helping clients correctly implement and test the Nielsen tags on their digital advertising campaigns and troubleshooting implementation issues as the Technical Expert
- Respond appropriately to client requests in a timely manner
- Identifying best practices and assisting in the creation of support materials; implementation guides, FAQ’s, etc
- Being able to multi-task in order to effectively support multiple business-critical projects
- Escalates/engages support as required to ensure timely turnaround time to client
- Ability to work across cross-functional teams as needed (Operations, Engineering, Clients, Client Services, Sales)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Aptitude for learning new systems and processes
- Creative problem-solving skills and unyielding focus on client satisfaction
- Understanding of Web/Internet Technologies
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to effectively support multiple ‘business-critical’ projects/client engagements at once
- Previous experience in Account Management and/or Advertising Operations
- Ad Server Experience (Campaign Manager, Sizmek, Adform…) is considered a plus
- Understanding of in-APP advertising environment (iOS and Android) for mobile measurement
- Proficiency in MS Excel
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action.
Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra
Secondary Locations: , , ,