Asia Pacific / Malaysia / Selangor / Petaling Jaya /
#: 743999740075359 / REF3211T
NielsenIQ is building talent pipeline to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we'll follow-up with an exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As Client Service Senior Executive, you will be an information resource expert, providing dedicated support to assigned clients across Malaysia. You will collaborate closely with operations and account teams, to help client users leverage on suite of products/services and make informed business decisions. Assignments range from data extracts and validation, brand performance analyses, software applications training, creating syndicated reports, to assisting in projects that drive process excellence.
● Be an expert in the RMS (Retail Measurement Service) methodology and able to be the point of contact for clarification in the department.. Using the methodology to explain queries that clients / internal stakeholder has. Conducting Methodology training during retail academy / for newcomers / clients
● Main contact for our First Response Service (inclusive of incoming local / global AV). Attending to client requests (Data Pull, Basic Queries, General Queries) from CSO 2.0. Maintaining/Creating knowledge articles. ISC – Co-ordination of AV Checks Inbound (RMS). Tools Knowledge: Salesforce
● Data Extraction (including of complex extraction like FMCG Trends and QBN). Syndicated reports preparation (Census report, FMCG Trends, QBN)
● Part of adhoc delivery team. Preparation of Data Order in GS / Locally. Supporting the Analytics Team Lead in managing the delivery of ad-hoc sales report
● Communication to internal stakeholders / clients on issues. Drafting the communication to clients / internal stakeholders for data related issues. Explaining to client on reasons for restatement, wrong data + managing the clients' expectations
● Assuming role of Client Liaison for platinum/ local giant. Becoming the key contact person for platinum/ local giant clients on their daily operation needs
● Coverage analysis. In charge of end-to-end coverage analysis & communication with clients, working with Data Science
● Key bridge between the Operation and Commercial Team.. Able to assign client queries and look for resolution in the correct teams in operations. Explaining SF tickets to Ops and explaining Ops explanation to ACT. Chairing/ organising meeting between Ops and Commercial
● Supporting sales activities (proposal/ pitch). In charge of feasibility study for new database. In charge of database/ category setup or database modification. Coordination with other departments on projects
● Category clean up. Improving the existing category definitions to better suit the needs of the market place.
● Part of any Retail Intelligence business process initiatives (eg. CIP, report/ database rationalization, RI product enhancement). Salesforce Ticket Analysis and tracking (inclusive number of tickets, type of tickets, ticket age etc). Part of task force for new business improvement (eg: CIP, CASE Migration, etc). Maintaining ongoing trackers (eg: ops) and proposing improvements (eg: change trackers)
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
● University degree in Business, Economics or related field; Marketing specialization is a plus
● Having adequate knowledge of NielsenIQ Retail Measurement Services (RMS) Methodology
● Having knowledge of different NielsenIQ Business units and able to work with other departments to achieve common outcomes
● Having knowledge of the different functions of operations and the key responsibilities. Able to assign client queries and look for resolution in the correct teams in operations.
● Good ability with data analysis
● Excellent written and verbal communication; English proficiency is a must
● Highly competent in MS Excel and PowerPoint (pivot tables, functions, charts)
● Aptitude for numbers and meticulous
● Able to prioritize a varied workload, to manage concurrent deadlines while maintaining accuracy