Asia Pacific / Korea / 11 / Seoul
#: 83602-en_US / 83602
Senior Human Resource Specialist – 83602
Human Resources – South Korea Seoul, Seoul
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Human Resource Executive will be responsible for end to end HR activities for Gracenote, to ensure the effective & efficient delivery of HR services in-country; ensuring day-to-day experience of employees are positive and consistent; providing HR support to the Business and deployment of HR policies, process & initiatives in-country in line with HR model and Company policy.
- Provide effective HR support to country business managers ensuring business needs are met in line with Company HR policies and processes.
- Responsible for effective & efficient delivery of end-to-end HR services in-country (eg: onboarding, offboarding, leave administration, benefits administration, etc)
- Have prime responsibility for local deployment of Company HR policies, processes & initiatives such as Performance Management, Reward Review, Talent Reviews, Culture & Engagement, Surveys and deployment of Diversity & Inclusion plans.
- Managing employee life cycle activities such as Promotions, Transfers & mobility, pay changes, etc
- Responsible for preparing HR inputs and executing payroll activities & payroll compliances. (working with ourcousing vendor)
- Advise and guide managers on their HR responsibilities, management behaviours and team management.
- Provide effective employee relations and a positive working climate locally, closely working with employee representatives, line management, and liaising with the Global Employee Relations Leader where necessary. In particular;
- Work with line managers to ensure effective application of agreed working practices and arrangements.
- Ensure Information and consultation processes are followed.
- Support collective negotiations where appropriate.
- Be a champion for employee advocacy and engagement, acting on issues and informing the wider agenda.
- Responsible for HR compliances as per local labour legislations.
- Work closely with the Regional Leader & team for the deployment of the HR Service delivery model in the region.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 3 to 5 years broad HR experience of different areas of HR and in-depth knowledge of HR function.
- Good operational knowledge of HR practices and experience in linking HR systems, technology and processes together.
- Knowledge of country employment laws, regulations, procedures, and HR issues.
- Experience in managing Employee Relations issues across the business. (Grievance/Dismissal/Case Management etc)
- Experience in dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders – influencing effectively.
- Process-driven, Logical, analytical thinking with the ability to balance/articulate the bigger picture.
- Should have some experience of having worked in an HR services delivery environment preferably in a multinational company.
- Well-developed customer and relationship management skills, including credibility and influencing skills.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Engaging our growth mindset, the Nielsen Media People team builds and delivers people strategy globally to develop our future leaders. Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the forefront of everything we do to ensure our people are able to thrive and grow with us. The People team also drives employee engagement as we build and deliver our people strategy in partnership with the business. When we’re engaged, we can make a difference, be ourselves and grow with our company. Our connection to our work, our workplace and one another intensifies, which in turn, drives performance and business results.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Seoul,Seoul