North America / United States / CA / Offsite
Client Service & Sales
#: 108293-en_US / 108293
Senior Manager, Client Solutions – 108293
Client Services and Sales – USA Offsite, Offsite
About the Job
The Senior Manager, Business Development is a member of the Non-Traditional team, dedicated to generating and managing revenue from a variety of customer verticals including Talent Agencies, Performing Rights Organizations, Media Guilds and Academic institutions among others. The scope of the role includes understanding and selling Nielsen’s services, developing and executing a client engagement strategy, building relationships, account management, proactively seeking new contacts to generate and manage a pipeline of new revenue opportunities, contract negotiation, and closing business.
- Work closely with clients, conducting regular meetings and check-ins in order to drive client engagement, added value and repeat business.
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales targets by cultivating existing client relationships and targeting prospective strategic accounts with a focus on Nielsen’s Media Measurement Solutions.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders such as Client Service Teams, Technical Teams, and Research Teams to support your clients.
- Organize, plan, and manage your sales pipeline in Salesforce CRM to accurately forecast and delivery revenue.
- Knowledge of the Nielsen Measurement Solutions, and ambition to upskill on any new solutions in the business independently.
- 3-5 years of business development / sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Team player mindset
- Excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills, and ability to work independently
- Strong successful sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned annual individual
- Good understanding of solution/consultative selling.
- Excellent communication skills to translate complex client asks and matching the right Nielsen solution to provide value
- Ability to build productive business relationships with diverse client personality types
- Ability to understand complex data and measurement concepts and innovate measurement solutions.
- Strong analytic aptitude with an eye for detail and a commitment to quality.
- Ability to present complex topics in a simplified manner to clients and potential prospects.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at varying phases of development/completion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly responsive environment
Note: This position provides a remote work arrangement and will support West Coast clients. The ideal candidate will be able to work West Coast hours. Once we resume business travel, this position will require approximately 10% domestic travel depending on location.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: CA – Los Angeles, CA – Emeryville, ,
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time