Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999740796426 / REF3279G
ABOUT THIS JOB
At NielsenIQ we are committed to helping our clients grow through a comprehensive understanding of consumer behaviour, and leveraging on ongoing innovations in technology.. Our work helps our clients set growth strategies, and determines what products or services you ultimately see in the market and how our clients drive their marketing and trade strategies.
We are seeking out a self-motivated Quallie, who is equally comfortable working independently and as part of a team managing local, regional and global studies. The role comes with an opportunity to work across a diverse range of sectors, categories, markets and business issues – and with a lot of autonomy to apply own thinking and expertise to design and execute Qualitative research projects.
- Actively drive issue-based analyses, deliver proactive insights, and build effective analytical presentations and consultative storytelling to clients with insightful and actionable recommendations.
- Deliver three aspects of actionable insights KPIs: (1) quality of data, (2) quality of analysis and (3) quality of delivery (incl. reporting and presentation).
- Build strong relationships with clients through empathetic understanding of clients’ needs/requirements and consultative advisory.
- Love interacting with prospective/existing clients and help with identifying new business opportunities by providing solutions to their business problems.
- Assist in driving continuous innovation and leverage new techniques and technologies into the field of qualitative research.
- Coach and develop junior members of the team.
The Senior Manager for Qualitative Research, Consumer Insights assists, the Director/Associate Director in leading the qualitative research team and is responsible for supporting the quality of research output as well as the engagement & client management of the practice area. He/she should be recognized and seen as having a strong expertise base within Qualitative research. Experience of working with (or previous academic studies within) Ethnography, Semiotics, Design thinking, UI/UX are also valuable to the role.
- Having around 4-5 years of core work experience within Qualitative Market Research
- A degree in any of the following areas- sociology, anthropology, psychology, communications, business is desirable
- Diverse practical experience in different qualitative research methods (e.g. moderation, running focus groups, ethnography, in-depth/expert interviews, applying projective techniques, etc.)
- Strong research discipline and exposure, with ability to synergize both quantitative and qualitative research
- Experienced in managing a team
- Result-focused; optimistic; loves changes and making a difference