North America / United States / IL / Chicago
#: 98001-en_US / 98001
Senior Manager, Global Marketing Analytics – 98001
Analytics – USA Chicago, Illinois
About the Job
Are you a problem-solver interested in defining the future of marketing analytics in partnership with the world’s largest advertisers, social media, and tech companies? If you are an intellectually curious and creative individual always looking to tackle the next challenge then the Global Analytics Incubator at Nielsen is the place for you!
As the largest independent global outcome measurement provider with measurement across 50 countries spanning all major consumer verticals, Nielsen is uniquely positioned to drive the future of outcomes measurement by building on a set of solutions that is unmatched.
Identify: Partner with a diverse set of internal and external partners to find innovative solutions for unmet market needs. Identify potential connection points across Nielsen services so that solutions can work together.
Expand: Refine our early stage custom solutions by uncovering the benefits that are universal and driving adoption across clients and the broader organization.
Lead: Develop and manage a team of highly skilled analytics professionals to ensure they meet their maximum potential.
- 7+ years of experience within the Marketing Research/Marketing Analytics Industry.
- Familiarity and proficiency, particularly on the technical side, with various standard marketing research statistical techniques (e.g., Marketing Mix, Price/Promotion, Lift, Machine Learning, Attribution Modeling).
- A demonstrated ability to determine the appropriate statistical method to answer a business question and produce results in R, SAS, or Python.
- Proven talent for understanding client needs and translating these to solutions. The ability to take initiative to solve complex client challenges and drive client delight.
- A problem-solver with flexibility, independence, resourcefulness and a strong sense of intellectual curiosity.
- Self driven leader with that can unlock the best in people and teams
- Strong project/client management skills with great accountability and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to instill confidence with internal stakeholders and clients
- Model the Nielsen Values at all times – Growth, Inclusion and Courage
About the Team
As a member of the Global Analytics Incubator every day is a new and exciting challenge. Working closely with the world’s largest advertisers, publishers, broadcasters, and agencies we are defining the future of analytics and marketing outcomes measurement. This team is high growth, high energy, and high performing. Come build something new at a global scale, on the cutting edge of the industry.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Chicago,Illinois
Secondary Locations: Remote, , ,
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time