Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
#: 99684-en_US / 99684
Senior Manager, Marketing Effectiveness – 99684
Analytics – Australia
About The Role
The Nielsen Marketing Effectiveness team improves clients’ return on marketing investment from planning to delivery. We deploy cutting edge techniques that ultimately provide the best understanding of how the modern consumer interacts with media content. Our work ranges from complex market mix modelling and advanced analytic consulting to measuring the effectiveness of TV and digital advertising, right through to solutions that provide longitudinal analysis on consumer behaviours and attitudes in relation to products and media.
- Responsible for establishing and managing strong client relationships to drive client retention as well as business expansion.
- Develop and lead client teams through designing, executing and presenting analytic studies to meet clients’ research objectives on the fast-moving digital landscape
- Deliver insights and recommendations on industry-leading Multi-Touch Attribution,
- Marketing Mix and Lift analytics
- Penetrate and establish enduring client relationships with senior decision-makers at clients by demonstrating ongoing value by driving client outcomes
- Ensure pro-active insights and action-oriented solutions are delivered to the team by being an expert with an ability to explain the methodology behind key analytics to clients
- Partner with clients to provide the best marketing plan based on the results of analysis and optimizations
- Develop decks to report results & provide advice, and present to the client
- Develop recommendations based on the insights derived from the analysis
- Collaborate with other Nielsen teams to provide holistic support to clients.
- Bachelor degree required (economics or statistics preferred), the advanced degree also preferred
- 4 years of marketing research, econometric analysis or analytics experience.
- Ideally, some experience working with or selling analytical techniques, such as regression modelling, attribution modelling or other forms of measuring Return on
- Marketing Investment (ROMI) or a related / comparable field.
- Enjoy being hands-on with data and analysis
- Enthusiasm for applying statistical analysis to address business issues
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, capable of handling several projects at a time while meeting deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical market research skills
- Strong project management skills
About The Team
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operate as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction with the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park,New South Wales