Greater China / Taiwan / / Taipei
#: 93262-en_US / 93262
Senior Media Analyst – 93262
Analytics – Taiwan
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our insights impact businesses around the world. Join our Media Analytics team to help bring high-quality and up-to-date data to our clients, every day.
As a Media Analyst at Nielsen, you’ll help create, build, and maintain relationships with clients.
- Maintain a client service orientation by managing the day-to-day administration of client service and have a strong passion to reach out to clients or develop new business.
- Maintain accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analysis, charting, performing quality checks on all reports for alignment to request accuracy and correctness
- Visiting existing clients constantly and developing potential clients
- Co-work with team members and join global projects regularly
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Min of 2 years working experience in analytics space from media industry/ digital media/ marketing industry.
- Great passion for the media research industry
- Familiar with research design and good analytical skill
- Strong passion to reach out to new events and innovative thinking
- Well management of work-life balance
- Fluent communication in Mandarin and English
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quicker while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We will create the capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Taipei