Asia Pacific / New Zealand / / Auckland
#: 84961-en_US / 84961
Senior PX Specialist (HR) – 84961
Human Resources – New Zealand Auckland, Auckland
ABOUT THE ROLE
The People Experience Specialist is accountable for the smooth execution of people processes and the day-to-day People Experience for a group of assigned employees in the assigned geographies. The PX Specialist provides foundational support for all business agnostic activities that help support the People Experience.
Permanent role, 15 hours per week under a flexi work arrangement (Set working hours per week, but specific days may be variable)
- Ensure all lifecycle events for assigned population workforce are flawlessly executed and smoothly delivered, providing consistency in the experience across teams (e.g. commercial operations. vs tech)
- In partnership with the Centres Of Excellence, deploys tools, resources and processes to enhance the experience of remote and virtual work on a day-to-day basis
- Supports processes for given population:
- Responsible for capturing all employee movements and requirements, and following global process to activate via system (e.g. raising ServiceNow tickets for employee changes, new role approvals)
- Drive the onboarding process for new associates (collect and process new hire paperwork, conduct orientation sessions)
- Drive the off-boarding process for separating associates (prep managers, conduct exit interviews, track turnover data/metrics)
- Timely and professional response to generic business queries via Pacific HR inbox.
- Process and maintain organization and associate updates in HRIS systems, to ensure reporting structures/job titles/cost centers are correct and current e.g. SAP Audit
- Generate a variety of reports as requested by HR, Finance, Facilities and other business leaders e.g. processing invoices with Finance, assisting Finance with Audit details, Occupancy data etc.
- Respond to general requests/inquiries from employees regarding benefits, payroll, etc.
- Create and maintain org charts, org announcements, job descriptions and other similar documents
- Drive other special projects where needed – e.g. HR4U updates, policy reviews, template creation
- Work with offshore teams to follow up on processing request in a timely manner with an eye toward quality
- Support the requisition request process
- Conduct regular SAP audits to ensure integrity and quality of personnel data
- Support managers on HR issues including policies, procedures, practices
- Appropriate handling and processing of confidential and time-sensitive material
- Support the smooth integration of new acquisitions
- Host Local Alumni Activities
- Ensure compliance with all local labor laws and regulations
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 2-4 years of Human Resources or Administration experience preferred
- Proficiency in Google for Work/ Microsoft Office including Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong execution skills
- Results oriented
- Flexibility and the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Self-starter, problem-solver, proactive
- SAP and Issuetrak knowledge strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with general direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen and high level of professionalism
- Strong analytical skills
- Engaging and proactive team player
- Customer service orientation
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and maintains confidentiality
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Nielsen, diversity and inclusion are integral parts of the organization’s DNA. By diversity, we mean far more than the diversity you can see; we value diversity of thought, experiences, skills and backgrounds. As the Nielsen Media People team, we have the ability to create a culture of inclusion—whereby we value, encourage and promote the various thoughts, opinions and insights of our diverse workforce that enable us to grow and continuously provide clients with innovative solutions.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Auckland,Auckland