Asia Pacific / Thailand / / Bangkok
Client Service & Sales
#: 102725-en_US / 102725
Senior Research Executive (Media) – 102725
Client Services and Sales – Thailand
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of our Nielsen Client Service team, you will be responsible for business development, research and client service. At Nielsen, we measure performance for our clients and use analytics to help them grow their business. This is achieved across both our syndicated and custom research solutions. This is a great opportunity for a researcher, with a passion for media, to diversify their knowledge and experience within a growing team.
- Design and development of questionnaires, data analysis, chart building, and insightful report writing with the provision of strategic recommendations.
- Engage and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key clients as well as service and interact with clients on the ongoing projects
- Present the result of the research and recommendation to the clients
- Take ownership of media research and project management and delivery on both long-term syndicated and ad-hoc projects.
- Day to day management of research projects with a quantitative and qualitative approach.
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, including third party suppliers and our internal Operations, Customer Service and Commercial teams
- Execution of best practice research which gathers actionable insights through high quality and strategic reporting.
- Support new business development and sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposals and credentials
- Preferably a candidate with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in the research industry, media, or consumer products.
- Strong Microsoft Skills (PowerPoints and Excel).
- Proficiency in research skills, project management, and client services
- Strong analytical skills with quantitative and qualitative insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai language, including presenting to C-Suite clients.
- Detail-oriented, can-do attitude, able to work both in a team and independently.
- Highly collaborative, open to ideas and can build strong relationships with external clients and internal business partners.
- Knowledge and understanding of any industry, in particular, is an advantage (e.g. media, FMCG, banking etc.)
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok