Asia Pacific / Thailand / / Bangkok
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 96022-en_US / 96022
Senior Research Executive – 96022
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – Thailand
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of our Nielsen Sports team, you will be responsible for consumer research and data management. At Nielsen, we measure performance for our clients and use analytics to help them grow their business. This is achieved across both our syndicated and custom research solutions. This is a great opportunity for a researcher, with a passion for sports, to diversify their knowledge and experience within a growing team.
We help our clients answer questions such as:
- “How do consumers perceive our brand?”
- “What is the impact and ROI of our sponsorships?”
- “How engaged and satisfied are our fans and members?”
- “What are the drivers and barriers to attendance?”
- “How do we convert fringe fans to become avid fans?”
- Design and development of questionnaires, data analysis, chart building and insightful report writing with the provision of strategic recommendations.
- Take ownership of sports research and project management and delivery on both long-term tracking and ad-hoc projects.
- Support the sports commercial team on project scoping by providing insights and recommendations for best practice sampling and methodology.
- Undertake sports data analysis, proposal and report creation.
- Day to day management of research projects with a quantitative approach.
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, including third party suppliers and our internal Operations, Customer Service and Commercial teams
- Execution of best practice research which gathers actionable insights through high quality and strategic reporting.
- Undertake sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Various admin tasks such as managing invoicing, supplier agreements and the research pipeline calendar
- Preferably candidate with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experiences.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the research industry, consumer and FMCG.
- Strong Microsoft Skills (PowerPoints and Excel).
- Proficiency in SPSS, Research skills, Project management and Research Proposal
- Strong analytical skills with quantitative insights
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of e-Sports is an advantage
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok