India / India / TN / Chennai /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999728664937 / REF1354N
SENIOR ENGINEER – FULL STACK, CHENNAI
ABOUT THIS JOB
In Nielsen Technology, we process over 250 terabytes of data every single day, manage it in the latest cloud technology, and build best-in-class analytical tools to add transparency and efficiency to the consumer goods market at a scale that no other company is able to achieve. We’re looking for a Product Manager.
- Drive strategy and delivery of Connect Platform, which is the future of the entire Nielsen Connect ecosystem.
● Key member of the upcoming Hybrid Application Project with expertise in Ionic Framework, Angular / React, Node and cloud-based data and hosting services
● Integral member of founding team responsible for structuring the apps, architecture and delivering solution in a phased manner as agreed with the business team
● Design, Develop, Test, Deploy and Support Enterprise Application for cross platform
● Provide a solution to improve process quality, understand emerging technologies, standards and best practices to bring mobile app product to the next level
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize efficiency
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
● Hybrid Application Developer with expertise in Ionic Framework, Angular / React, Node, Express and cloud-based data and hosting services
● Good understanding of Android and iOS design principles, interface guidelines, & best practices –Native mobile application development would be big plus
● A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
● 6+ years of software development experience with at least 3+ years as a full stack developer.
● 3-5 years of experience in managing backend services for Web and Mobile applications as major individual contributor – Node/Express
● Hybrid App Development : Minimum of 2-3 years
● Understanding of Android and iOS design principles, interface guidelines, & best practices.
● Good Knowledge of web services or API – Creation and consumption of REST services
● Strong knowledge and experience with SQL or relational databases
● Experience in agile software development practices and DevOps
● Experience with test automation frameworks.
● Familiar with with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and/or Bitbucket pipelines to integrate testing into deployment flow
● Working experience in multi-cloud infrastructures (eg. Azure, AWS, GCP)
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients.
Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all.
We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen