Asia Pacific / Malaysia / / Petaling Jaya
Technology & Engineering
#: 80601-en_US / 80601
Software Developer (C#) – 80601
Technology and Engineering – Malaysia Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
About This Job:
This position is responsible for independently analyzing, developing, testing, and supporting highly complex application software. These software applications are developed and maintained with high-quality standards and minimal defects as part of a regional team, you would be required to work and attend regular team meetings remotely, all conducted in English.
- Analyzes, designs, and documents software applications
- Constructs, tests, installs, and maintains software applications
- Leads other developers in designing and building scalable and thoughtful solutions
- Researches, assesses, and facilitates the adoption of new technologies
- Participates on project team design reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in software development.
- Good command in English on both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills & self motivating
- Strong ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex design and coding problems.
- Strong knowledge of C#, WinForms and the .NET Framework
- Good knowledge of Postgres or similar open-source database technologies
- Experience with Agile/Scrum SDLC and Jira
- Some knowledge of AWS services would be beneficial but not required
- Some understanding of and experience with test driven development using UI and Unit testing methodologies
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Petaling Jaya,Selangor Darul Ehsan